Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a new found architect-- Hundertwasser

I know my post gets a little bit random now as I just tapped into architecture now. Well I am just taking this class on integrated sustainability of architecture and interesting stuff came to me all the time. Such as this Austrian architect Hundertwasser, I would name him Green Gaudi, if you please. Perfect planting of plants and green roofs, together with colors and castles--what else do I need for a home?

vienna.jpg



a comment by the one posted the picture:
This is an interesting collision that I wanted to record, trees or TVs - should our urban environment should be dominated by screens or plants? But can advertising be displayed on a plant? Can I glean any "information" about the state of our urban environment from a plant?



Ant guess what is this?
an incinerator plant for heating!!

1 comment:

  1. how beautiful :) yiting colors, castles, greens, sustainable architecture, looks wonderful to me :) what kind of information can you glean from plants on buildings?... how about health, vitality, intelligence, consciousness, intentionality :) sounds like ingredients for a yummy place to be :)

    ReplyDelete