Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Faces-my best of India

Yes I spent an hour adjusting these faces so each can have a show here and it took Picasa another hour to make the colliage. But I love it. The spendid smiles coming out of every Indian I encountered touched my heart, making one of the most colorful and spiritual part of my life journey. For them (no them vs us connotation here), life is just that smilable, however harsh and even "untouchable" as seen from visitors like me. The innocent and sometimes naughty eyes of the children are clear enough for you to see through the soul, which is as crystal and happy as the smiles.

these faces I found simplicity and contentedness. And of course, this is just the Indian answer, but worth contemplating for "sophisticated" folks like myself. We look for troubles ourselves because we are never satisfied with what we already got.

The land is only "!ncrediable" when the people there are incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment